YORK SUBURBAN SCHOOL BOARD
PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
OCTOBER 3, 2011 - 7:30 PM
RONALD PROVARD EDUCATION CENTER
A G E N D A
- Call to Order - Mr. DeHaas
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Roll Call
- Committee Reports
- Academic Standards and Curriculum Committee Report - Mrs. Clancy
- The next Curriculum Committee meeting is November 10 at 3:45 PM.
- Communications Committee Report - Mrs. Schroeder
- The next Communications Committee meeting is scheduled November 7 at 6:00 PM.
- Facilities Committee Report - Mrs. Freireich
- Permission to Bid Cooling Tower. The administration is requesting permission to bid the replacement of the cooling tower for the High School site facilities.
- Mrs. Freireich will provide a Valley View renovation project update.
- The minutes of June 29 are provided.
- The next Facilities Committee meeting is scheduled November 16 at 3:45 PM
- Finance Committee Report - Mr. Miller
- The minutes of August 31 are provided.
- 2012-13 Budget Development. The administration will provide an update on the FY2012-13 Budget development.
- FY2012-2013 Five Year Budget Assumptions. The FY2012-2013 Five Year Budget Assumptions will be reviewed.
- The next Finance Committee meeting is scheduled November 2 at 7:30 AM.
- Legislative Policy Committee - Mrs. Clancy
- Personnel Committee Report - Mrs. Shaffer
- The next Personnel Committee meeting is scheduled November 17 at 2:00 PM.
- Policy Review Committee Report - Ms. Bates
- Policy No. 810 - Transportation. The committee is requesting discussion at the Board level on the approved walking area for East York as established under Transportation Policy 810.
- Policy No. 005 - Local Board Procedures - Organization. PSBA has informed the administration, per School Code, the Temporary President administers the oath of office.
- The next Policy Review Committee meeting is scheduled November 15 at 3:45 PM.
- York Area Tax Bureau Report - Ms. Leopold-Sharp
- Review of proposed bylaws for the new York County Tax Collection Committee and the revised bylaws for the York Area Tax Bureau
- Business Office Report - Mr. Younkin
- Comments and/or Questions from the Public
There will be an Executive Session immediately following the meeting.