Be YS Well Tips -
1. Copy your kitty. Learn to do stretching exercises when you wake up. It boosts circulation, digestion, and helps with back pain.
2. Don’t skip breakfast. Studies show that eating a proper breakfast is one of the most positive things you can do if you are trying to lose weight. Breakfast skippers tend to gain weight.
3. Brush up on hygiene. Many people don't know how to brush their teeth properly. Improper brushing can cause as much damage to the teeth and gums as not brushing at all. Brush for at least two minutes - teeth, the junction of the teeth and gums, the tongue and the roof of the mouth.
4. Neurobics for your mind. Get your brain fizzing with energy. American researchers coined the term ‘neurobics’ for tasks which activate the brain's own biochemical pathways and bring new pathways online that can help to strengthen or preserve brain circuits. Ex - Brush your teeth with your ‘other’ hand, take a new route to work or choose your clothes based on your sense of touch rather than sight.
5. Get smelly. Garlic, onions, spring onions, and leeks all contain stuff that’s good for you. Heat destroys these properties, so eat yours raw, wash it down with fruit juice or, if you’re a sissy, have it in tablet form.
Wellness Tip 2/8/17
Wellness Tip 1/3/17
Wellness Tip 8/15/16
Wellness Tip 5/27/16
Wellness Tip 3/14/16
Wellness Tip 8/18/16
Holiday Wellness Tip 12/23/15
Holiday Wellness Tip 11/25/15
Morning Wellness Tip 10/15/15
Stretch and get ready for another Great YS Well Day! 9/4/15
Wellness Tips as you adjust from summer to school 8/17/15