2016-2017 Athletic Season Start Dates:
First Day of Fall Athletic Season:
August 15, 2016
Varsity Football (only) Heat Acclimation begins August 8th, 2015
First Day of Winter Athletic Season:
November 18, 2016
First Day of Spring Athletic Season:
Any student-athlete who is planning on participating in a PIAA interscholastic sport must take care of the following BEFORE the first day of practice for the season they plan to participate.
1. Submit a completed PIAA CIPPE Physical Form dated after May 31, 2015. (Please note - the physical packet should have "Revised: March 17, 2016" in the lower lefthand corner. Packets without this revision date are outdated and you may be asked to complete the form again.) PIAA CIPPE Recertification Form are not valid for fall sports.
2. Pay the Student Activity Fee (SAF) for the current school year. The SAF can be paid online through Infinite Campus or in the Main Office of the High School or Middle School using the SAF Transmittal Form. Students who are unable to pay the fee due to financial hardship must qualify for free or reduced lunch and submit a completed SAF Waiver Request Form to the Athletic Director to be considered for a fee waiver.
3. Submit a signed copy of the Contract for Participation in Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities Form. Beginning with the 14-15 school year, you are able to check a box on the Back-to-School Packet Sign-Off Sheet to cover this requirement. If you did, you are not required to resubmit a CFP.
4. Submit a signed copy of the Proof of Insurance Form. Beginning with the 15-16 school year, you are able to check a box on the Back-to-School Packet Sign-Off Sheet to cover this requirement. If you did, you are not required to resubmit a Proof of Insurance Form.
5. Fulfill any outstanding obligations (lost uniforms, books, library fines, detentions, etc.)
Students who do not have the above submitted/satisfied will not be allowed to participate until all items are submitted/satisfied.