Sports Physicals for the 2013-14 school year will be offered on:
June 4, 2013 and June 11, 2013
from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm
at Wellspan Orthopedics
(25 Monument Rd, Suite 290).
The cost is $15. Please take a completed CIPPE packet along with you to the physical. Forms can be printed from the Forms link on the Athletics page of the district website.
If you cannot make either of these dates and need a sports physical, WellSpan Orthopedics and Sports Medicine provides a convenient walk-in option for obtaining a PIAA pre-participation physical evaluation. Please see the "Physicals for Student Athletes" tab of the Athletics page of the district website.
Any student who is planning on participating in a fall sport must take care of the following before the first day of fall practices on August 12.
1. Submit a completed PIAA CIPPE Physical form dated after May 31, 2013.
2. Pay the $25 Student Activity Fee for the 2013-14 school year. The SAF form and directions will be available on the "Athletics" webpage. Students who are unable to pay the fee due to financial hardship must submit a completed SAF Waiver Request form to the Athletic Director (will be available on the "Athletics" webpage).
3. Submit a signed copy of the “Contract for Participation in Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities” form. The CfP form will be available on the "Athletics" webpage.
4. Submit a signed copy of the "SCA Prevention Acknowledgement Form". The form will be available on the "Athletics" webpage.
5. Any outstanding obligations must be taken care of. Example – Lost uniforms, books, library fines, detentions, etc.
Students who do not have the above submitted/satisfied will not be allowed to participate until all items are submitted/satisfied.